Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday, December 29th - Ephesians 1:3-14

Good Morning!

Back to work today!  The kids are going to be together today and are loving that idea!  I am pretty tired, but I think it is just the "let down" of all the happenings this week! 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Ephesians 1:3-14 - We have forgiveness through His blood, redemption for all our mistakes, and we - who love Christ - are chosen.  What an amazing God.

I know what the word adoption means!  Many of you do too!  I am so very thankful and grateful that God chose me and I am adopted into His family as a daughter. 
My kids are the most precious gifts that I have ever received.  I love them so much, but I do love Jesus more!  Both of my children have asked Jesus into their hearts and Nathaniel has been baptized as an outward sign of his commitment. 
Both of them are terrific prayers and I am in awe at times at the prayers they say!  Nathaniel has always prayed like an adult, but Derlani has watched and learned and she is doing the same thing.  They are deep!
I pray daily that I will be the Mom that I need to be to raise them as a man and woman of God!  May they see Jesus shining through me as we do life together!

We are forgiven and we have redemption through Jesus Christ!  We are CHOSEN!  Hallelujah and Praise the Lord!  I will sing His praises forever!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment