Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday, December 26th - John 1:29-34

Good Morning!

It was a bit lat getting up this morning.  We had such a great day yesterday and I just let the kids sleep this morning.  I love being down here with my folks as my Dad and I get up early and have coffee together and just talk.  Great times and memories!
My sister and her family left for Florida today and will get there sometime tomorrow.  The kids and I will head back to Illinois Wednesday!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: John 1:29-34 - Jesus is the "Lamb" because He sacrificed Himself on the cross by shedding His blood to forgive our sins.  Believe; live for Him.

Jesus is referred to as the "Lamb" of God as He gave himself as a sacrifice for us.  He is also called the Great Shepherd who takes care of His flock. 
The tears roll as I think and watch Jesus on the Cross of Calvary through the movie, "The Passion".  As I watch the torture and the beatings He took for me, I am moved to tears.  I don't deserve that love, but He gives it freely!  It was all a part of God's plan - that He (Jesus) would shed His blood to cover and forgive my sins and yours.  That is GRACE!

Stop and re-read the passage for today - the "Lamb" of God who is the Son of God!

Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment