Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday, December 31st - Isaiah 12:2

Good Morning!

Welcome to the last day of December and the last day of 2011!  Has it been a good year for you?  What would you change if you had the opportunity? 
I am looking forward to spending some time tonight with some friends and ringing the New Year in early (10:00pm) with a communion service.  It should be fun and what better way to start the New Year than remembering my Lord and Savior gathered around His Table - the bread representing His Body that was broken for us and the juice, representing His blood that was shed!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Isaiah 12:2 - The Lord gives you everything you need to do life:  strength, a "new song" when you are worn out - and most of all - eternal life.

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."  Isaiah 12:2

Trust and not be afraid - HE is my strength and my song!  Amen!  I have to admit there are many times I try to do it on my own, but I always run back to Him and find the strength to carry on and the joy I have in Him!

Have a Happy and safe New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment