Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday, January 20th - Proverbs 22:24-25

Happy Friday everyone!

I got up early to let the puppy out and found that it is really cold today.  However, it is going to be a great day!  "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!"  Happy Friday!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 22:24-25 / Convert anger to prayer.  Your Lord should control your moods, not your friends or neighbors.  You ALLOW yourself to get angry.

Do you get angry easily?  Are you hot tempered?  I have to admit that I used to be a little hot-tempered.  When I was in high school I had a pretty bad temper, but learned to control it and even change internally.  It was not without a lot of encouragement from a couple dear friends and lots of prayer.

What Lisa mentioned in her tweet is so true!  WE allow ourselves to get angry or lose our temper!  Pray with me that we will let the Lord control our moods!  Let's give Him full control! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment