Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday, January 2nd - Ephesians 3:16-20

Good Morning!

How fast weather can change!  I didn't sleep very well last night as the wind was so strong and noisy!  I let the puppy out early and it was really cold too!  I guess I shouldn't expect anything less for the 2nd day of January!  :o)
We are celebrating a birthday in our house today!  My daughter is five years old today!  What a blessing she is to our family!  I am sure there are some special surprises happening today!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Ephesians 3:16-20: The Holy Spirit is God's empowering force Who gives us strength to do this life.  He will do more than you could ask or imagine.

This passage has been turned into song by several Christian artists.  Can you hear a tune as you read?  How wide - how long - how high - how deep - is the love of Christ?  Can you grasp that?  As we join together with our sisters and brothers in Christ we might begin to understand and be filled with that same love!  It says that we might be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!  That is hard to comprehend or understand, but I accept it as the truth and I am grateful!  The Holy Spirit gives us that love, that strength, that knowledge to carry us through.  I give Him glory and praise!

Let us face the day with courage and know that we have God's empowering force within us to provide the strength that we need.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment