Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday, January 4th - Psalm 27

Good Morning!

Winter Break is over and we are back to school today!  The kids are up and ready to go!  I think they are ready to go back and see their school friends!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 27: If God is for me, who can be against me?  I know He hears - I trust He is answering in ways that are for my best and for His glory.

Whom shall I fear?  This is a great Psalm of encouragement and affirmation.  Look at the descriptions of the Lord - "my Light and my Salvation"; "stronghold of my life"; "He will keep me safe"; and "the Lord will receive me".  He is for us and who could be against us?

Look at verse 4 and gaze upon the beauty of the Lord.  Sing and make music to the Lord.  In verse 8 we are asked to Seek His Face - can you do that?  Seek His face and ask that He teach you His ways.  Walk with Him, talk with Him and know that He is always with you!

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."  Psalm 27:14

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment