Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday, January 8th - John 3:30

Good Morning!

Well, I am writing this a little later this morning as I have a sick boy at home!  I hope rest and light meals will help.  I hate it when a child is sick. 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: John 3:30 - For us to feel the most amazing we can feel, we do things less our way and more His way.  Then, our lives overflow with His power.

"He must become greater; I must become less."  John 3:30

Our God is GREAT!  John the Baptist knew Jesus and He knew that He was God's Son.  He preached about Him and that He would soon come and when He came, John knew that he would become less and Jesus would become greater.  Yet, John lived in victory and continued teaching and sharing the Good News to all he came in contact.  John was filled with His power and could courageously preach of Jesus!

If we can take a back seat and let God drive, we will have amazing lives!  Less of me and more of Him - that is my prayer!  May people see Jesus in me and not me!  I serve Him with all that I am!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment