Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, January 23rd - Leviticus 19:17

Good Evening!

Sorry I am later today, but it has been one of those Monday's!  :o)  The kids didn't want to get up, I forgot my badge for work and my phone, I had meetings all day and...  Oh well, I was blessed even in the stress!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Leviticus 19:17/ Speaking the "truth" to your acquaintances may require that you set aside being "popular" or "in".  Pray before doing it!

This is tough sometimes.  We definitely need to pray before talking or speaking to our neighbor.  God will provide the words and courage to do so!  Yes, we may have to stand "alone", but remember that we are never alone - HE is always with us!  God gave us the Holy Spirit to be our guide!

Be brave and speak the truth!  Remember to pray!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment