Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday, January 5th - Psalm 118:6-7

Good Morning!

Can you believe it is suppose to get to 48 degrees today?  What's up?  Don't get me wrong, as I will take every warmer day we have, but it just seems a little strange for January.  Anyway, enjoy!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 118:6-7: It's easy to feel afraid of "man" (other people) when you focus on them. When you feel afraid, pray - then watch what God does.

"The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?  The Lord is with me; he is my helper; I will look in triumph on my enemies."  Psalm 118:6-7

What a promise!  God is with me - with us - every step of our journey through this life!  Praises be to the God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!  Prayer is our communication line with God!  Use it!  He hears and answers us.  Maybe not always in the way we desire, but He does answer. 

My son is a true example to me in this regard.  If he is scared or if we are in an unfamiliar situation, he is the first to say, "Mom, let's pray!  God will know what to do!"  We pray and both of us feel better and know we are fine! 

As you go through your day, and may feel a little uneasy - PRAY!  See what God does and the way you feel.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment