Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday, January 21st - Matthew 7:1-5

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Matthew 7:1-5 / Don't judge others.  It's easier to see how they're screwing up than deal with our own sin.  Ask for God's help to not be judgmental.

Is this hard for you?  I have to admit there have been times that I have judged people unfairly and at first glance.  God has always shown me the error of my ways and some of those that I first judged, are now some of my great friends.  :o)

He will hear and answer your prayers if you but ask!  Let's try not to judge others!  It may be hard, but we can do it with HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment