Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday, January 10th - 2 Corinthians 3:5

Good evening!

I am getting ready to go to GEMS in a few minutes and can't wait to see y'all!  It seems like months since we have been together, but it has only been three weeks. 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: 2 Corinthians 3:5 - We're nothing apart from God.  That's not a weak statement...it's a powerful acknowledgement of where our power comes from.

I know that I can do very little without God!  If I try and do things on my own power, I fall on my face most every time!  God provides my power and strength.  I serve Him and Him alone!  I will acknowledge that I am nothing without Him!

See y'all in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment