Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday, August 20th - John 11:27

Good Morning!

Yesterday in church, Mike announced that this is "FEARLESS" week.  As I have thought about that statement and challenge to read the devotions and actually put it into practice - I am excited!  There is so much going on for my family this week:  my parents arrive today to spend the week with us; final preparations for school to start; school starts for both my children - milestone years as my son enters Junior High and my daughter starts Kindergarten; and so much more - overnights and retreats - etc.  Let's be FEARLESS!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: John 11:27 ~ Martha may have gotten caught up in "doing" and details, but she was a woman of great faith! Go Martha!  May her statement be ours!

John 11:27 - "Yes Lord," she told Him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

I mentioned yesterday the faith of Martha and the changes she had demonstrated.  This verse says it all and is her confession of faith!  This should also be our confession of faith!
"I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God who gave Himself for me - died, buried and rose again - and I accept Him as my personal Savior, to walk with Him daily until I go to live with Him forever!"  The Gospel - The Good News in a sentence!
Will you accept it as your confession of faith?  Have you asked Him (Jesus) to be your Lord and Savior? 
"I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."  John 11:25,26

If you would like to talk to me or other GEMS leadership, please let us know.  We pray for you daily, even though we don't know all your names.

Have a FEARLESS Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment