Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday, August 22 - Acts 18:1-4

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Acts 18:1-4 ~ Meet Priscilla.  She opened her home and provided financial support to Paul in his missionary work.  How are you involved in missions?

How am I involved in Missions?  I spent last weekend on a mission retreat with the mission team.  I was 10 when my Mom and left the USA and flew to Lusaka - Zambia.  I came back to the States and got my college degree in Mission and Christian Education.  I served on the mission field for over 10 years.  I attend the Missionary Convention when at all possible and I love to hear, read and experience Missions! 
Priscilla was one of the first missionary supports!  She shared what she had with Paul and others.  

We are all missionaries!  How much are you involved?  How much are you willing to sacrifice?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment