Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday, May 13th - Psalm 91

Good evening GEMS!

I hope you had a good day today.  It's Friday and the weekend has begun!  Yeah!  As I sit here and listen to the rain outside and listening for the pitter patter of little feet, I am amazed! 

"I will say to the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.'  Do you really trust God?  I wish I could answer 100% of the time, but i can't.  It says in verse 14, "I will rescue him; I will protect him...I will be with him in trouble....deliver...honor...satisfy him....show him my salvation!" 

I hope to see many of you tomorrow at E-Free to enjoy the Single mom's Morning Out (SMMO)!  It is going to be a great day!  I can't wait to see everyone.

Good night and God Bless!
Love and prayers!
Cheri Lynn'

No comments:

Post a Comment