Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday, May 12th - Psalm 18:1-6

Hey!  Another beautiful day we enjoyed today.  Isn't God's creation awesome?  Did you see the sunrise this morning?  Wow!  What do you think of these?
I don't know that either of these pictures has a lot to do with tonight's scripture, but I thought of them as i watched the sun rise this morning.  As I knelt in His presence, I was in awe of His beauty.  What a picture He paints for us each and every day.

You know as you read the passage for tonight, I am struck with "dependence."  "I love you, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge...my shield....horn of my salvation, my stronghold....I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies....He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into His ears."  Psalm 18:1-6
What an amazing scripture.  I am dependent on Him!  He is my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, my refuge, my shield, my stronghold and I am saved through Him!  I cannot live without Jesus in my life along with the Holy Spirit!  I trust Him!

Let's take a moment to pray in prayer!  Remember P-Praise R-Repent  A Ask  Y-Yield
Enjoy your evening!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment