Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday, May 28th - Psalm 3

Greetings from Camdenton, Missouri - Lake of the Ozarks!

It has been a good day and I have spent it with my folks and my kids.  I saw my sister and brother-in-love and the boys as well.  Cindy and Derlani and Cindy's sister-in-love planted flowers for my Mom.  They look great! 

Mom's garden
Derlani was so very proud of herself!  She did do a great job!
Lisa's tweet today:  LMRMinistries:  Psalm 3: Fear is a natural reaction; we demonstrate our faith by what we do with that fear.  Choose to trust God - He will give you easy rest.
Psalm 3 is a psalm where David turns to the Lord and asks for deliverance and protection.  He says, "But You are a shield around me, O Lord,....To the Lord I cry aloud, and He answers me....Arise, O Lord!  Deliver me, O my God!....From the Lord comes deliverance."

He is on your side and He is is control!  He will protect!  Give it all to Him!  Cry out to Him and He will hear and answer your prayers!

Have a great Lord's Day tomorrow!
I love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment