Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday, May 29th - Psalm 4

Good Evening!

Sorry it is so late tonight, but I just came in from a great adventure.  My sister and her family came up for supper tonight and then we all went down and took a boat ride to see fireworks.  It was awesome!  I think I had more fun watching the kids than anything else.  They were giggling and just having a good time together. 
I was able to sing twice for church this morning where my Dad preaches.  It was a great day!  Hope y'all enjoyed the same!

Lisa's tweet this morning:  LMRMinistries: Psalm 4: Do you have things that worry you? Vs. 3: Know that the lord has set apart the godly for himself - He sees, He hears, and He answers.
This passage is full of promises and also requests,  Vs. 3b: "The Lord will hear when I call to him."  Vs. 6b: "Let the Light of Your face shine upon us, O Lord.!"  Complete dependence on God - our Creator, our friend, our center piece!

Hope y'all get a good night's rest!  Happy Memorial Day!  Please don't forget to remember those that fight or have fought for our freedom!  Especially remember Bethany on this day and weekend!

Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment