Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday, May24th - Proverbs 19:27

Good Evening!

It got pretty hot today and it was gorgeous!  I have to admit though, I was praying for all of Oklahoma this evening as I watched the weather and they were hit by more tornadoes and bad weather.  My heart goes out to those families that have lost loved ones and their homes and are still searching for others.  Please pray with me for all those affected by the tornado on Sunday and the ones today.

Proverbs 19:27 - "Stop listening to instruction my son, and you will stray from the words of knowledge."
As Lisa wrote on our Scripture Reading sheet, it is so easy to get distracted and begin to fall into our old ways.  When we stop doing what God is telling us to do, we begin to slip and fall.  We can have a life full of joy and happiness and purpose and victory if we but listen to God and submit to His leading through the Holy Spirit.  Stay focused on the prize - ETERNAL LIFE with Him! 

Sleep well my friends and enjoy your day tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow night as we celebrate our last GEMS of the season together!

Love and Prayers,
Cheri Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Tonite at GEMS was amazing Man your story and everyone up their talking just was amazing love you all

    ReplyDelete