Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, July 22nd - Psalm 58

Good Morning!

It's Friday!!!!  I am so glad we have made it through the week!  I was and am so very blessed!  I stand in awe of God's provision and love and care!  He is awesome!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 58: Sounds like David wants his Dad to go beat some people for him. :o)  We want justice NOW; God views justice through an eternity filter.

I think David was tired of living with the evil all around him and called on the Father to take it away or at least punish those guilty of it.  The imagery in this psalm is amazing.  If you think about it very long, you can almost see the snake with it's fangs and ready to strike; toothless snarls; lions; and a melting slug!  Ugh! 
Is our world any better today?  I pray daily for the protection of my children; that I might be able to share with just one more person about Jesus and His saving grace; and for all of us to be attentive to His voice and accomplish all that HE has for us to do.

I pray today that I might have a little glimpse of the world through God's eternity filter.  I rely completely on Him and know that He will walk with me every step of the day!

Have a great Friday everyone!
Love and prayers!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment