Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday, July 28th - Psalm 65

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet:LMRMinistries: Psalm 65: Ever feel unworthy of God's forgiveness? V 3 - God knows us so well He created a plan for how to be in harmony with us. God's grace.

There are times when I feel so very small and wonder how God can see me and love me for who I am?  I am filthy, a sinner and yet He wraps His arms around me and says, "I love you!"  He cares about each of His children and He longs to hear them say, "I love you Father God!"

So many times I hear people say, "When I get my act together and I'm doing things right, I will accept Jesus and be baptized and live as a Christian...."  Have you not heard?  He stands with open arms and accepts you just the way you are - a sinner, filthy and broken!  He washes us white as snow and we are a new creation in Him!  He doesn't want to wait until you "clean-up" as He is waiting now!  He works with you to help you "clean-up" and to change! 

As you read this Psalm in verse 2 and 3, we see that God had a plan - He sent His Son to die and shed His blood for our sins, so that in His resurrection, we have the hope of eternal life with Him!  God cares and loves His children.  He cares for His creation too!  If He takes care of the smallest creature, how much more does He care for us?  He walks daily with us and we can lean on Him!

Praise Him today for His many blessings!  Thank Him for His provision and His love! 

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment