Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday, July 7th - Psalm 43

Good Morning GEMS!

I will praise Him in the morning and in the afternoon; and continue through the evening and underneath the moon.  He is worthy of our praise and to Him I will sing; with joy and love in my heart to my Lord, my Savior, my King!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 43: V 3: Guidance-Studying God's truth leads us to make choices in line with His will.  His light either blesses or redirects our choices.

Reading and studying the Word of God brings so many blessings and life lessons for us!  His truth sets us free!  There is hope and strength in Him as we go through our day to day.  He cares for us!  He wants to be near you and help with everything - the small as well as the big.  He sometimes even carries us through the rough spots! 

There are many times when I don't understand things happening around me and to me, but I have put my trust in Jesus and He knows my every step, my every thought, and how much I love Him.  I am still "under construction" and I long for the day that He will complete His work in me and I will go HOME and praise Him forever. 
Please direct my steps today Lord!  May I make the right choices and share Your Good News with those that are in my path!  I love you Lord!

Have a great Thursday!
Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment