Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday, July 21st - Psalm 57

Good Morning!
It looks like we are going to enjoy another hot day!  It was definitely hot yesterday and hard to breathe, but I am blessed! 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 57: Faithfulness-an amazing attribute of God's.  He's always faithful and doesn't wait for us to be faithful before demonstrating His.

"Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. (vs 5)  My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.  Awake, my soul!  Awake, harp and lyre!  I will awaken the dawn.  I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.  For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.  Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth." (vs 7-11)

Wow!  This is my song this morning as I greet the day!  HE is my refuge and in Him I find peace!  He is worthy of my praise and so much more.  HE IS Faithful!  There is none like Him.

Loving missions like I do, I especially like verse 9 where the psalmist writes: I will praise you among the nations.  I like to think that means the world!  Let us shout it from the mountain tops and through the valleys and across the oceans - Jesus Christ is Lord!! 

God is good ALL the time and ALL the time God IS good!

Have a wonderful day!
Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment