Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday, July 12th - Psalm 48

Good Morning!

Another hot day in store for us, but I hear there is a cold front moving our way!  I would rather have the heat than the snow, so I am not complaining!

I just love our Psalm today!  Read verse 1: "Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain."  This single verse has been used in countless praise hymns!  It says so much in so few words!  There is no one more worthy of praise than our God!  Praises to His Name!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 48: I couldn't get past verse 1 without having to pause and pray! Amen. Sometimes, we need to simply focus on His greatness.

What a great God we serve!  I like verse 9 as well: "Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love."  Do we?  I am captivated by His love!  His praise is on my lips constantly!  What a privilege to serve Him!

Enjoy your day!
Love and prayers,

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment