Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday, October 14th - Psalm 122

It's Friday!

Sorry I am late getting this out, but I couldn't get to my computer until later today.  My folks are here from Missouri and lots happening in my home this weekend!  I love it!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 122:  Going to my church brings me joy.  Are you plugged into a church that does the same for you?  If not, find one!  Pray for all churches.

I can honestly say that I feel like Lisa when it comes to going to church.  I get excited and I am filled with joy when I go to church.  I love the fellowship, the teaching from His Word, the worship through song, and just being with family! 
I completely agree with verse 1 of today's psalm:  "I rejoiced with those who said to me, 'Let us go to the house of the Lord.'"  I go to the church several times during the week for meetings and then on Sundays for worship.  There are a few times that I just don't have that "joy" when I enter the doors, but I can't remember but a handful of times that I have walked out of those same doors not feeling that joy and uplifted spirit.

There is just something about being with God's people, my brothers and sisters in Christ, that lifts me up and gives me great joy.  No matter when or where (as far as physical location) going to church brings me joy! 

Will I see you there this week?  I hope so!
Let's worship together!

No comments:

Post a Comment