Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, October 3, 2011 - Psalm 119: 105-112

Good Morning!

It is going to be a great day and a great week!  The temperatures are suppose to be quite a bit warmer and the sunshine is to continue all week!  Of course the SON shines through us all the time - right?  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119/105-112:God's Word is a light to my path.  If I "walk" in that light, I stumble less on the "stuff" of life, and I have joy.

Verse 105 was one of the first memory verses I learned as a child.  I still remember it and have brought it to mind many times. 

God is so good!  He leads us through each day and when we stumble, He helps us up and we carry on!  We read and learn and live His Word and we "walk" with Him every step of the way.  Verse 108 says, "accept , O Lord, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws."  Praise Him and study His Word and we will learn.  In verse 111 it says that the Word is the joy of the psalmist heart.  Is it for you?

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment