Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday, October 19th - Psalm 127

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 127:  It's all about trusting God. Our successes are a reflection of what He does in our lives.  Work hard; rest hard - trusting God in all.

As Christians, we have put our trust in God and our lives in His Hands.  He is the Lord of my life!  Everything I do reflects Him.  There are days when I don't do so well and others when I know He is pleased.  He has blessed me beyond measure.  He hears me when I cry out to Him and He answers.  It may not always be the answer I am looking for, but He answers.  Give each day to Him before you start!  It will make a difference.

In verse three the psalmist mentions children.  "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him."  Wow!  Amen!!  And what a reward they are!
I am so blessed to have my son and daughter.  They are truly my little blessings - my little gems!  I ask the Lord daily to help me raise them according to His will - to grow up to be a man and woman of God!  I pray for them constantly! 

As Lisa wrote above: Work hard - rest hard; and trust God in all!  Trust God all the way and your reward will be out of this world!  :o) 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment