Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday, October 2nd - Psalm 119:97-104

Good Evening!

I am really sorry I am late today!  I truly feel that I was meant to go through the day before writing the blog tonight.  What an awesome day!  JESUS IS KING!!!  In Him we have VICTORY!  Praises to His Name!!  Praise to God, our Father!

In the last two days I have been to the mountain and climbed it and have experienced the mountain top!  I feel so full that I cannot breathe!  Experiencing EQUIP with over 200 Small Group Leaders was amazing - encouraging -  and life changing!  Experiencing and participating in the worship service this morning (twice) was even more amazing - uplifting - holy - exciting - encouraging - VICTORY!!!!  Tears have fallen the past two days, but tears of joy, of thanksgiving, of love, of blessing, of gratitude and of anticipation of Jesus' return!
I mentioned to several this afternoon that I came away with a "holy headache"!  If this is what Heaven is going to be like, I cannot wait!  Maranatha - come Lord Jesus!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119/97-104: God's Word makes me wise, understanding, insightful.  So long as I do not depart from God's commands, I grow in these areas.

The more we read God's Word and meditate upon it, we can face anything that comes our way.  His Word becomes a part of us and who we are in Christ!  God's Word makes us wise (98), have more insight (99); more understanding (100); direction (101); obedient (102); and satisfied (103, 104).

What particular verse are you working on memorizing this week?  Let's do at least one a week and see where we go!

Have a great evening!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment