Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday, October 20th - Psalm 128

Good Evening!

I apologize for being later today, but things didn't go as I had planned this morning or throughout the day!  However, it was a good day!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 128: The fear (awe) of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. (Proverbs 1:7) God's ways, if followed, lead to incredible blessings in our lives.

Have you ever felt when you were praising God in song that you just wanted to throw yourself on the floor and worship Him?  How about when you have been praying or sharing with a small group and you just want to kneel in His presence?
I do stand in awe of the Almighty God! (I never really understood that songs lyrics either: "I stand, I stand, in awe of You!"  There is no way I could be standing!)

As HE teaches through His Word and we learn, we do receive incredible blessings.  Our lives are full of His goodness and blessings.  As we get closer to Him, He draws closer to us and we are in awe of Him!

Praise be to the Lord, for He is worthy of our praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment