Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday, October 15th - Psalm 123

Good Morning

What a beautiful morning!  The sun is shining bright and I am excited about the day.  I had a great evening last night as I coached my son's Upwards Flag Football team.  It was a little chilly on the field, but I was warm on the inside watching the boys have fun and play their little hearts out.  It was a good game!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 123: When life is getting you down, where do you focus your eyes?  Lift them up-in-prayer, look to God.  In His mercy, He will reassure you.

God is always present!  He was, He is, and He always will be!  He anxiously awaits for us to call on Him and to have conversation with Him.  He loves us!  When I am feeling down, I look up! 
I have to admit, though, that I don't think I would make it through the day if I couldn't look to Him for strength, comfort, guidance and love.  He is the Master and Lord of my life and I love Him!

Where is your focus?  I pray it is on God the Father!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment