Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, October 17th - Psalm 125

Good Afternoon!

It has been a long day!  I started to write this blog this morning, and my computer had turned off and I couldn't get it to come back on and the mouse and keyboard didn't work and I was trying to get the kids out the door and my folks and.....  Enough said!  However, nothing can get me down as I have the JOY of the Lord in my heart!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 125: Sometimes - doesn't it seem like bad people "get away" with things?  Why won't God do something? Just trust Him - you continue to do good.

I will admit that I have had the thoughts that Lisa mentioned, but then I read today's Psalm and I am reassured of my reward and my place in the family of God!

Look at verse 1 where it says "Those who trust in the Lord...cannot be shaken but endure forever!"  Hallelujah!  In verse 2 it says that the Lord surrounds His people both now and forevermore!
Those are two promises that I hold on to and anticipate with excitement!  We will live with HIM forever and we will be in His presence!  I keep thinking of the song, "I can only Imagine".  Do you know what you will do?  I think I will be one that falls to my knees and weep tears of joy and sing His praises at the top of my lungs!  :o)

As I said yesterday, I can't wait!  How do you think you will react?  I would love to hear some of your responses!

Love and prayers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment