Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday, October 13th - Psalm 121

Good Morning!

I listened to the rain all throughout the night and thought of how big and great our God is!  It is just awesome!  HE is ALWAYS present and watching over His children - His people!  Our God is an awesome God!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 121: As a perfect father, God watches over and protects His own.  We must stay close to Him in order to feel this protection.

"I lift up my eyes to the hills---where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."  Now I have that worship song running through my head, but what a way to start the day!  :o)  The Creator and Maker of Heaven and Earth gives me strength and guides me through each day! 
God protects His own - me and you!  He does not sleep, but watches over us all the time.  He watches over and guides us throughout our life, but will be with us forever as we spend eternity praising His Name.
As Lisa mentioned, we must stay close to Him to feel this protection, but as your personal relationship with God grows - you will feel His protection, His constant care and His love.  He is the perfect Father!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment