Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19th - Psalm 118

Good Evening!

Sorry the post is coming this evening, but I ran out of time this morning.  I got up at my usual time, but had to do some work work before I went to work!  :o)  I just got back from my meeting at the church - training for the pre-registration for Imagine, taking place next month.  It was awesome to see all the volunteers and hear how the Lord is leading and tweaking our process of doing "Imagine!"  It's awesome!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 118: He sets us free from the anguish that others cause us (5-9).  Be sure to give God the credit when He does good things in your life.

Five different times the psalmist uses the praise, "His love endures forever!"  The Love of the Lord lasts forever and never ends.  I am so anxious to see that "love" and know that I am going to live with Him forever!  Awesome!

It is only right to give Him the glory and the credit when He does something spectacular in your life!  It may be a little hard at first, but it gets easier and it feel so good!  Be on the lookout for those "God" happenings!

Have a great rest of the evening!

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment