Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday, September 29th - Psalm 119:73-80

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119/73-80: I pray people rejoice when they see me - because they are seeing Christ in me.  I won't be put to shame IF my heart is blameless.

What do people see when they look at me?  I, like Lisa, pray they see Jesus.  I want Him to shine through in everything I do and say.  My hope IS in Him!

He protects me, He comforts me, He walks with me and I delight in His Word and His presence!  Jesus loves me and I love Him.  May my heart be blameless before Him.

Go and let Jesus shine today in all that you do and to everyone you meet!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment