Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday, September 5th - Psalm 104

Happy Labor Day!

Good Evening Everyone!

I hope you have had a wonderful day of fun and enjoyed the "long" weekend!  I had a hard time concentrating today as I know tomorrow I will get to see my GEMS again!!  Kick-off time at 6pm at Eastview Christian Church for lots of food and fun!  Hope you can make it!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 104/19-23: God's creation never stops-there is activity 24 hours a day.  Yet another mirrored reflection of God-He is constantly at work.

Look at the descriptive words used for God:  very great, splendor and majesty, wrapped in light, clouds as chariots, rides on the wings of the wind, flames of fire His servants, the waters listen and obey, boundaries, waters the earth, the earth is satisfied, wise and He created all, and may His glory endure forever!!

Verses 33 and 34 are my prayer: "I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  May my meditation be pleasing to Him, as I rejoice in the Lord."
Did you find a prayer for you in this passage or is it the same one?  Whatever the passage, sing it to Him now - Praise His name forever and ever!  He longs to hear your voice of praise!

See y'all tomorrow night!
Love ya!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment