Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday, September 22nd - Psalm 119:17-24

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119/17-24: People can give us bad advice.  Answers to life's trials are in God's Word (24). The better you know it, the better you live it.

"Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law." Psalm 119:18  This is my prayer - that I might see wonderful things in the Word of God each time I read.  Remember how I was mentioning that the Word of God is new and different every time I read it?  I can have read a passage four or five times and yet I read it again and get something new or different out of it.  It is amazing!

The Bible has everything we need!  As Lisa said, the better you know it, the better you live it!  Kind of takes us back to memorization!  If you have it in your head and your heart, you will live it.  What verse are you working on today?

Have a great day everyone!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment