Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, September 25th - Psalm 119: 49-56

Good Monday Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 199/49-56: God never forgets His promises; we need to remember that when we are suffering. Consistency in our walk is our key to freedom.

We find hope in God's Word!  We find comfort knowing that God never forgets His promises.  As we continue to grow in our personal relationships with Him, we become more aware of all His promises and the comfort and hope that they bring.

Lisa mentioned consistency and that is so true.  A daily time with Him is so important.  A time to be still before Him and know that HE is God!  I time to read His Word and to meditate upon it and to talk to Him about it!  Prayer - our conversations with God! 

Remember the chorus "God is so good!" and the verses?
"God is so good; God is so good; God is so good - He's so good to me!"
"He cares for me; He cares for me; He cares for me - He's so good to me!"
"God answers prayer; God answers prayer; God answers prayer - He's so good to me!"
"God loves me so; God loves me so; God loves me so - He's so good to me!"

Have a great day!  I am praying for all of you!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment