Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday, September 24th - Psalm 119:33-40

Good Saturday Evening!

What a beautiful day!  It has been a great day!  My folks are here and we went to a celebration this afternoon for a dear family friend that is 90 years young!  What a woman of God she is and such an example for all of us!  We ended the evening with a family dinner to celebrate my upcoming birthday next Saturday.  Mom and Dad said they couldn't come back up and that they would take me to dinner tonight!  :o)  It was very good, but made me a little late getting this blog posted!  Sorry!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119/33-40: The only way I can understand God's Word is for the Holy Spirit to teach me to understand it.  Pray and ask for understanding.

The psalmist is asking to be taught, to learn, to follow the laws of the Lord.  We too must ask and be willing to learn.  Ask the Holy Spirit to give you understanding of the Scriptures and what you are reading in God's Word.  He will teach you! 

Father God, direct my path, teach me through Your Holy Spirit so that I may know all You have for me to learn and I will rejoice in You and love and serve You with all my heart.
Thank you God for Your grace and for Your love!  In Jesus Name I pray,  Amen!

Have a great evening!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment