Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday, September 11th - Psalm 110

Good evening!

It has been a long day and rather emotional at times.  However, I know Who holds my tomorrow and I am not afraid.  I will not live in fear! 

I do, however, remember 9/11/01!  I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing!  I remember hitting my knees and praying for an extended amount of time!  My heart still goes out to those families that lost loved ones and to our brave firemen, military and all first responders that died.  I also thank the service men and women that are serving today to ensure our freedom!  Thank you!

Lisa's tweet:  LMRMinistries: Psalm 110:  This is about the Messiah-Jesus. 1,5 - He is at God's right hand  2 - He rules  4 - He is our priest  5,6 - He will judge all  1 - He is Lord.

Jesus - the Messiah, our Savior, Ruler, Priest, Commander, Eternal, Judge, and Lord!  Those are just a few titles that our Lord and Savior possesses.  He is going to return when God tells Him to come and He will take us HOME!!!!!!!

As the choir was singing the special today, "Hallelujah, We Will Sing", all I could think about and see was His Return!  The music, the drums, the choir singing, the audience participating with raised hands of worship - it was overwhelming!  I sang through tears as they rolled down my face.  I cannot wait for His return!  "What a glorious day that will be, when we see Jesus face to face..."

Have a great week everyone!  I am praying for you and with you!
Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment