Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday, September 1st - Psalm 100

Good Evening!

This is one of my favorite Psalms and is probably the first entire chapter that I memorized.  I still remember it!  It is full of joy and music and praise!  We are called the sheep of His pasture.  He made us and we are His!!  His love endures forever and His faithfulness continues through all generations.  He always has been, is and always will be - forever!!
Wow, what an awesome God we serve!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 100: I think of how I abandon myself in worship to Him.  What if the whole earth came before Him in abandoned worship?  Praying for that.

I am and will continue to pray for the same Lisa.  What an awesome day that will be!  Everyone in complete abandon worshipping our Lord and Savior!  Hallelujah!  Can you imagine?  Every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!  We ought to start practicing!  Come before Him with Thanksgiving!  Come before Him with praise!  Shout and serve with gladness in your heart!  Serve and worship with great abandon!

Maranatha!  Come Lord Jesus! 
Rejoicing and praising Him together!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment