Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday, September 7th - Psalm 106

Good Evening GEMS!

"Praise the Lord.  Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."  Ps. 106:1

What an awesome verse.  I love to sing His praises and to thank Him for all the many blessings He has poured out upon me.  His love is never-ending!  He loves me!  Remember the chorus we sing to the children?  'Jesus loves me this I know; for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong; they are weak, but He is strong.  Yes, Jesus loves me...the Bible tells me so.'

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 106:One small sin can turn into a lifestyle of sin. For Israel, it started with not putting God first and led to murder. Is God first?

As you read the Psalm it tells the history of Israel and how sin became a way of life and they turned their backs on God.  God loved them so much that He continued to show Himself to them and they returned to Him and put Him first!

God wants to be first in our lives too!  Is He?

Have a great day!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment