Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday, September 4th - Psalm 103

Good Afternoon!

What an absolutely gorgeous day!  Services were awesome this morning and I have had some great time with the kids today!  I love Sundays!  I love to worship and praise with my church family!  It's been a great day! 

As I read Lisa's tweet this morning it was refreshing!  As I read the Psalm for the day earlier, it was comforting!  God cares about us - His children - He loves us!!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 103: My fav! As you read-look at the amazing things God does for those who love Him - Grace.  In love, He expects us to obey His Word - v 17.

Look at verses 1 and 2 - "Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His Holy name.  Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits."  The psalms are full of praise!  This is what I want to do - praise Him with everything that I am!

In verses 3 through 16 look at what God does for us:  - forgives all our sins; heals all diseases; redeems our life; crowns us with love and compassion; satisfies our desires with good things; He is compassionate and gracious; slow to anger; abounding in love; He does not treat us as our sins deserve; as high as the heavens above the earth - so great is His love for those that fear Him; as far as the east from the west - our sins have been removed; He has compassion with us His children; and He loves us!!!

The psalmist starts the psalm with praise and ends the psalm in praise!  The Lord our God is worthy of praise!  Hallelujah!

Have a great afternoon and evening of this beautiful Lord's Day!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment