Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5th - Psalm 73

Good Evening!

I apologize for the delay today, but things weren't in my control!! I was helping a friend move and trying to help make sense of he chaos, but...  The big move is tomorrow and I would appreciate your prayers.

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 73:vs 2-3 so easy to do.  If I take my eyes off of God, I see the world's definition of success; but that leads to spiritual failure.

I have thought many a time how I would continue on in this life if I did not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  I turn to Him in most everything and with every major decision!  I try and focus on Him all the hours of the day and to praise Him for the good and the bad!  He is my Rock!  He is my Refuge!  He is my strength and my hope!  He is my everything!
As Lisa stated, if we take our eyes off of God, we can see what the world thinks is important!  Just listen to the news for five minutes!  It is amazing how prevalent it is, even here in the USA.  I am so very thankful for everything that I have, but I am most thankful that I am a daughter of the most High and know that some day (maybe soon), I will go and live with HIM forever!  Praise be to the Father -  the Son and the Holy Spirit!

Blessings!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment