Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday, August 1st - Psalm 69

Good evening!

Sorry for being late today, but I was working this morning and didn't get to the blog.  Sorry!  I was up at 4:00am and trying to catch up on some things from work.  I did pray for y'all though!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 69: v 13: What else can we do when overwhelmed?  Sometimes it's hard to pray because we want to wallow in self-pity.  I prayed v 6 over me.

I rest in the promise that the Holy Spirit intercedes on our behalf.  When I do not know what to say or pray, He takes my thoughts and feelings to the Lord and "stands in the gap" for me!  He knows me inside and out and can speak for me without any problem.  Praise the Lord!

Did you know that the Father wants nothing more than our praise?  He wants to have that kind of relationship with me and with you that He can hear your heart before you speak it and feel the praise you have within.  All I want to do is praise Him! 
The last seven verses of this psalm are in praise!  Take a moment just to praise Him for who He is in your life and to sing praise to Him now in honor of Him.  He is eternal, sovereign, promise-keeper, and love!

I love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment