Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday, August 21st - Psalm 89

Happy Sunday Morning!

It is going to be a great day!  I am excited to go and praise God with my brothers and sisters at church and worship Him through praise, prayer and the study of His Word.  Thank you God for this freedom!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 89: In my Bible, I highlighted all the words/phrases that are characteristics of God (great, love, faithfulness, etc.) I came up with 55.

Wow!  This Psalm is packed full of description.  As Lisa said, there are many words and phrases that describe God.  Can you find 55?  Take a look and highlight them.  As you find each one, think about it and thank Him for His greatness and the fact that He loves you and me and all His children.

"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever, with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations." Ps: 89:1  This is the verse I claim today!  Actually, I could claim the whole psalm, but this verse just touches my heart!  I love to praise my Creator and tell others of His love!  Claim your verse for the day!

I love you all and I am praying for you!
Enjoy your SONday! 
Love and prayers,

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment