Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday, August 23rd - Psalm 91

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 91: An "if then" psalm. First, we make our allegiance to God known, THEN we get to rest under His protection. :o) - Vv 1, 9, 14.

I love verse 2 where the psalmist declares that God is his refuge, his fortress and in Him he trusts.  Me too!  I will praise Him with my life because I trust Him and I love Him.

Read the last three verses again. (vs 14, 15, 16)  Look at the promises of God!  We love Him - He rescues us; We acknowledge Him - He protects us; We call on Him - He answers; He will be with us in trouble; He will deliver and honor us; He will show us His Salvation!
Hallelujah!  He provides everything we need and we will live with Him forever!  It doesn't get any better than that!

As I wrote earlier, I will sing with the psalmist: "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."  He is in control and I trust Him completely!  There are still times that I try and take some control back, but through the Holy Spirit I receive the gentle reminders that He can do it much better than I can.  It is not easy, but I know that He is always with me and protecting and guiding me!  I do not know how I would make it through a day, a week, a month, or my life without Him.  HE is my Lord and Savior and in Him I trust and love!

How about you!  Where are you today?

I am praying for all of you and especially the new GEMS season starting on September 6th!  Can't wait to see everyone again!  Y'all rock!!!

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment