Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday, August 2nd - Psalm 70

Good Morning!

Back to a morning time today!  It through my day off yesterday not doing this blog in the morning.  I look forward to this time when we can just visit!  It looks like it is going to be another beautiful day! 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 70: Hasten/quickly--God's timing is perfect, but in our humanness, we can ask God to hurry!  Always trust that He is your deliverer (5).

How many times have you asked God to hurry?  We all do it!  However, there are so many times I can see where God was almost shouting at me: "Patience dear child - in My time!"  His timing IS perfect and I see that everyday! 
He is my help and my deliverer!  I can run into His arms at any time and any day!  He stands with open arms to greet and hold me!  Awesome!  I feel safe in His hands!!

"Let God be exalted!"  May His name constantly be on my lips in praise!  I love you Lord!!

Have a great Tuesday!  God Bless!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment