Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday, June 24th - Psalm 30

Good Morning GEMS!

Lisa's tweet: :LMRMinistries: Psalm 30: Our problems are only temporary -V2, 5, 11. The stronger you are in your knowledge of who God is, the more you can trust Him for help.

Do you know what I hear in these verses from the Psalmist?  Well, I will tell you or at least write them here :o).  I hear - praise - help - healing - mercy - temporary - eternal - rejoicing - security - faithfulness - dancing - joy - thanksgiving - and over all, love!  God loves us!!!  (John 3:16)

He cares about every little thing that we do or that happens to us!  He is everything!  As we have said before, this life here on earth is short for those that are in Christ, because His promise is to take us HOME where we will live FOREVER - eternally!

I have found verse 2 to be true - "O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."  I know HE is with me and guides and teaches and gives me strength!  I could not make it without Him!  The promises in this passage are huge:  "...his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.  You turned my wailing into dancing; ...clothed me with joy..."

My prayer today and everyday is in verse 12:  " that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever."

Yes, we may have problems and tough times, but they last only a night and rejoicing comes in the morning!  TRUST God!  Let Him turn your weeping into dancing!  KNOW Him!  STUDY His Word!  Let's grow together in Him!

Have a great Friday everyone and know that I am praying for y'all!
Love ya!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment