Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saturday, June 4th - Psalm 10

Good Morning!

I decided to try something different today and post in the morning and not the late evening!  :o)  It is another beautiful day and I am rejoicing in it as I marvel at His handiwork and His wonderful grace!  I am a child of the King!!!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 10:God sees all the evil in the world. He is the defender of the weak - the fatherless and the oppressed.

As I read this chapter of Psalms, it was as if I had just read it this morning, but in the newspaper.  The crime, the devastation from tornadoes and storms, the scheming, the cursing and lies, the LOST!!!
The Lord God does see all the evil and He is our defender!  Praises to Him!  However, we are HIS light in this dark world.  He has given us a command to go and share His love and His message of salvation to all!  Even in Chapter 9 yesterday we were told: "Sing praises to the Lord...proclaim among the nations what He has done." (Psalm 9:11)

Go and sing His praises wherever you might be today!  He is our King!  He is our Lord and Savior!  Go and tell others the things He has done for you!

I love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment