Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday, June 15th - Psalm 21

Good Morning GEMS!

Hey, before I get started this morning, I had a quick question.  I ran into Lisa and Connie last evening at Noodle & Company.  This Blog came up and I was asked when I posted?  I was posting late evening or night and then switched this week and started posting in the early morning.  My question is:  Which time is better for y'all?  Do you read it in the morning or during the day or late at night?  I guess it doesn't really matter, but I just wondered.  :o) 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistires: Psalm 21:A victorious man is thanking God. He has been granted eternal blessings, but the best is that he knows the joy of God's presence (6)

Can you hear the joy, the praise and the love in the Psalmist's words?  Rejoices - how great his joy - granted the desires of his heart - answered prayers - rich blessings - glory, splendor and majesty - eternal blessings - glad - joy of your presence.

Could this be a glimpse of Heaven?  We will all rejoice and be glad in the joy of HIS presence!  There will be no more sorrow, no more wars, no more sadness, but praise and thanksgiving for the One True God, the Creator - the Son, our Savior - the Holy Spirit, our Comforter.  An eternal praise and worship time!  :o)

"Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength; we will sing and praise your might."  Psalm 21:13

What attitude will you choose today?  I choose an attitude of PRAISE! 

"Father God, You are so big and I am so small, yet You have given me a task to complete - to share Your love and tell of Your grace to all those I encounter.  Father, may I go through this day praising YOU and allowing those that I encounter and talk to throughout the day to see YOU shining in me!  May I be what YOU want me to be!  I love You!  Your daughter - Cheri Lynn"

Have a blessed day!  Praises to the Lord Most High - Who was and Is and Is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment