Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday, June 25th - Psalm 31

Good Morning!  (or rather Good Evening as I just realized I forgot to post this!  sorry!)

It is going to be a great Saturday!  The sunrise was beautiful this morning and I was reminded of all my blessings!  One of those is GEMS!  I am so very thankful for the Leadership team and for each of you!  I love doing life with y'all!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 31v 9-13: Have you ever felt like this? While I haven't been this down, David shows me that in tough times, we need to go to the Lord.

We have all had tough times and problems and even been depressed.  It is in those times that we, like David, need to run to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!  I have said it several times, but I don't know how I would get through each day without HIM!

The road we walk is the narrow way, but HE walks beside us and guides us along the way.  He is always there and we have to just call His Name.  Lean on Him!!  He is our strength!  He is our truth!  He is our fortress.

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord."  Psalm 30:24

Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment